The Artemis is a variable rate control and monitoring system for seed drills that removes the need for a mechanically driven landwheel by operating the metering unit with an electric motor maintaining its speed proportional to forward speed.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Pre-start facility – to prime the seed mechanism before drilling, simply press the Pre-Start Button, wait a few seconds and pull away.
- Simple & fast operator product calibration – press Drill Priming Button, dispense product into a container, weigh and enter information into the instrument.
- Calibration ‘on the move’ – when application rates require changing, utilise the manual adjustment buttons.
- Integrated SD card reader – allows basic data logging to produce field records. Prints in text or csv format for uploading directly into a spreadsheet or yield map proprietary software packages.
- Precision Farming capability – add an RDS GPS 16 receiver and load a pre-defined seeding plan via SD card for automated variable seed rate application.
- Printer option – useful for contractors to produce field records.
- Artemis also provides all the essential seed drill control and monitoring functions including: