The Ceres 8000i uses precise optical sensing technology to monitor, display and record grain yield alongside moisture content, speed, area, work rate and harvest rate.
- Live and average, wet and dry readings.
- Easily adjustable cutting width.
- Individual weight and area memories for each crop type.
- Magnetic, radar or GPS speed input options.
- Integral SD card to store dynamic yield data for producing yield maps in third party farm management softwares.
- Complete ‘on the go’ yield information on one screen including yield spot rate.
- See and map the yield during harvesting.
- Subtotal and tonnage saved for each crop.
- Instantaneous recording of yield for mapping purposes.
- Compatible with RDS Secondary Software to provide one instrument that can be used for a wide variety of agricultural applications.