The Spraymaster 200 is a user-friendly regulation system, designed for the accurate application of liquid spray products proportional to the forward speed of the vehicle, suitable for manual and electrically operated sprayers.
- Manual or automatic control of sprayer output.
- Choice of flow or DPAE pressure based control.
- Density setting for liquid fertiliser.
- Provides information on forward speed, total and partial area, total and partial volume applied, pressure, flow and application rate.
- Water and weatherproof construction – suitable for vehicles without cabs.
- Optimisation of spray application cutting chemical wastage.
- Quick response time for fast and accurate application control.
- Will interface with sprayer boom control box or an automatic boom section switching system to ensure accurate rate control and correct area accumulation.
- Can be retrofitted to most sprayer types.